Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Apples and cinnamon...

does it get much better than that??

I am so enjoying this fall weather. It has been beautiful in East Texas! I have my windows open, and am really enjoying the fresh air!

Last night I did a little fall baking. I wanted to try this recipe from Pioneer Woman, Apple Cake in an Iron Skillet.

Wow. Yum!


Here it is ready to eat!


It really doesn't get much better than that! I even ate a bit warmed up for breakfast! (shhh.... don't tell my nutritionist! wait... what nutritionist? Pass the apples!) :)

Coming up next... Finished Object Friday!!

6 comments:

  1. That looks great! I saw that on her site and wanted to try it, then things went a little crazy and I haven't tried it yet. Maybe when things are back to "normal"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks super yummy! Bet it was good.
    BTW, I love fall in Texas, being from Arlington and all. I love it when the heat finally starts to leave and it's time to turn off the A/C and open the windows.
    You're lucky since you live in one of the prettiest regions of Texas, enjoy it, before long it'll be winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was very yummy... we won't talk about the 2 sticks of butter, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks really yummy! And yes, I'm loving the cooler weather of Fall. It has been lovely so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks delicious! The picture is so beautiful I can almost smell it and my mouth is actually watering! Guess I need to go sniff my cinamon jar now. LOL

    Thanks for commenting on my (in)courage post. I have prayed for you this morning. (hug)

    Blessings!
    jenni
    Hannah's Hope: Seeking God's Heart in the Midst of Infertility, Miscarriage & Adoption Loss (The first chapter is available for free, online.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!