I think the papers have just the right contrast and look like old fashioned homemade valentines:
And the stickers I found were perfect - so glad I did find them! :)
The paper and stickers both came from Hobby Lobby - my favorite store, in case you didn't know that by now! :)
It makes me want to make a banner for every season! hmmm... I think I could use more 4th of July decor...
We had a great FOF last time! I can't wait to see what else you all have been up to again. :) If you are new to Finished Object Friday, please check this post out first. Happy linking everyone, and be sure to visit the other FOF posts.
|
So cute! I was thinking about making a banner similar to that, maybe I will now that I see how cute yours is.
ReplyDeleteI was planning to do Valentine's projects for FOF....but somehow they didn't get "Finished"! :) Maybe this week...
ReplyDeleteYour banner looks so cute! I love how it looks with your white lacey valance - so sweet! Aren't scrapbooking supplies fun?! You may turn into a scrapbooker yet :)
awww..you're banner is so sweet and it does look old-fashioned :)
ReplyDeleteI've been wanting to make another Vday banner, I made one last year; but I still want to make another.
I'm hoping to squeeze some time in before Valentines Day actually gets here!!
Hobby Lobby . . . .
ReplyDeletelove that store