So, ummm.... I really don't have a finished object this week. I've been working, and not really crafting recently. I don't think I've shared with you all, but I have a sweet little part time job at a library/Christian bookstore. I am loving it! (But it does cut into my crafting time just a tad...) :)
Anyway - Here is a "not finished object" update! Remember the sock from this time last year, and I started the mate a while back? Anyway, I've made some progress... maybe I'll have the pair finished by NEXT winter! :)
Sorry for the not so good picture - I'm kindof in a hurry.... Why am I in such a hurry? Well, guess who flew into town last night???
Yay!! My Grandma! So we're off to spend some fun girl time shopping with her, after our yummy tea party we had at my house this morning! :)
Here's MckLinky! I can't wait to see what all you have been up to! :)
|
Ah...You're doing FOF today! I'll go link up...
ReplyDeleteYou're making great progress on your socks! Love that color :)
Have a great time with your grandma! You all look so cute, love your yellow shoes! :) And are my eyes playing tricks on me or do I spot some scones? MMMmmm yummy :)
Happy Shopping!
Knitting still amazes me ;)
ReplyDeleteI noticed your yellow shoes right off, too HA!! I bought a yellow pair this winter on sale, but it needs to warm up a tad bit more before I can wear them :)
Enjoy your company!
Those are going to keep your feet very warm for sure and dress them up while they are at it...they are such a pretty color...OK,I am almost sure I saw your mama and grandma in Hobby Lobby on Wednesday...my daughter Regina and I were there...we had so much fun looking around....have fun shopping today and hope your weekend is a blessed one....
ReplyDelete