Thursday, September 1, 2011

This snaggle-toothed girl...

...is having a birthday today!!! :)

I won't say how old she is, but her baby sister just turned 20 on Sunday!!!! (You can do the math...) ( oh, and a late Happy Birthday, sis!) ;)

...and it sure is strange talking about yourself in the third person!!! Happy birthday to me!! I just wanted to share my day with my blogging friends!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Charity! I hope you have a great day and a wonderful year to come! May God richly bless you this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday...hoping it is a very blessed one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Chari! I hope that you have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to our sweet daughter!!! We love you!!!
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to an awesome friend! May this be the best year yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all! I had a very pleasant day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!