Monday I worked in my flower beds. I have been so ready for pretty color, especially after such a long hot summer.
I'm loving the color on the front porch - I usually have an ivy in the stand, but it didn't survive the summer too well.
I got lots of pretty pansies planted, but they haven't quite recovered from the replanting. (Don't we all take time getting used to new situations?) :)
Into the living room:
My fall mantle - much more simple than usual, but I'm enjoy it! (unfortunately... I just now realized that I forgot to fasten my fall word picture back down... amazing what pictures will reveal... heehee!! It doesn't like to stick to the paper backing...)
My piano! I need to do another post on this later... it is my mom's old piano, and I am really enjoying having an actual piano in my home! (as well as decorating it...)
On my dining room table:
Well, that's it for now! I hope you enjoyed the tour... come back soon! :)
Very cozy indeed....and lovely too...blessings. I am sending up a prayer for you and your husband today for your meeting.
ReplyDeleteVery nice. You always decorate so wonderfully. You have a great eye for decorating.
ReplyDelete