Yes, it's FOF week! (I guess I usually end up blogging in spurts, huh? I really had been working on last night's post for most of the week...) :) But we sure don't want to miss Finished Object Friday!!! heehee!
One of my friends had a birthday last week... ok. MOST of you know her... ;) She's the spray painting/home decorating queen! She's also is great with a camera. And what better to make a photographer than a fun camera strap? And what better style for an Alabama girl than houndstooth and red?
Roll Tide! (wait... I'm in Texas. Is it even legal to say that??) ;)
One of her favorite features, it turns out (and mine too) is the lens cap pocket.
I think it would really come in handy, as I would always be laying that cap somewhere! :)
As for the specs... You probably guessed I used my ruffler again. :) Worked pretty well, even going through two layers of fabric. (I made a tube and then sewed down the center to hold it together before putting it through the ruffler.) I mainly used this tutorial for all the dimensions, and referenced a few others. I felt a little like I was in the dark, because I didn't have a strap to try it on - but thankfully it fit just fine! :)
So what have you been up to? Maybe something special for fall? I'm excited to see! Happy Friday!
That's so pretty! I love it, and that cap is perfect.
ReplyDeleteIt looks great! Those colors are Classy together! I really need a ruffle foot for my machine ;)
ReplyDeleteThat is absolutely the cutest thing ever!!!! I need one of those for my camera.....I would want to carry it around like a purse!!!! :) You are amazing!!
ReplyDelete