This Little Prayer of Mine is a quick little picture book to read to little ones. I love how it brings across important truths, like God comforting us when we are frightened and giving us wisdom to make good choices. I liked that, even with all the big ideas of what to do when they grow up, that they can trust God's plan. Although, I think that our goals in life and our goals for our children should have more to do with serving God and others than just fame or fortune. Why don't they want to do missions work or work to save lives rather than be a rock star or president? I also wasn't too impressed with the last page, though "Please love me, God forevermore...." He already does that without our asking. Cute book with fun colorful illustrations. Not a lot of depth, but a fun read. I like the rhyming, especially for little ones.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks to Blogging for Books (WaterBrook Press) for this review copy. Opinions are my own. Please take just a second to rate my review in the box below. Thank you! :)
0 Friendly Greetings:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!