Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday Meanderings

Happy Monday, everyone! :) I am trying to start my Monday off on the right foot. I have a list (almost) a mile long that I would like to get done today.

I don't always write to-do lists, but I do find that when I do, I tend to get more done, or at least feel a greater sense of accomplishment. (And the pretty paper helps too!) :)

Mom and I got some great deals at Hobby Lobby on Friday. Here is one:I've had my eyes on this duck for months! You can't help but smile when you see her! Maybe I should name her! Any suggestions? :)

Here is part of my little mint patch. A sprig of this is wonderful in a glass of iced tea! The perfect way to cool off on a summer day! Come on over and share some with me!

I've already crossed a few things off of my to-do list as you can see. One was to sweep the front porch. The entrance to a home is important and the first thing a person sees when visiting. I love looking at the entrances to other homes and comparing how welcoming they are. It doesn't take a lot of effort to make a welcoming entrance. (Another blogger, Lady Lydia, has some tips for improving your entrance. While you are there, do a little looking around. Her articles are great inspiration for Keepers at Home, I especially liked the most recent one. If only I had read it when we were first married, but it still applies.)

Another thing on my to-do list was to write another Time to Bloom post. Ripples and Wildflowers is now up for your reading pleasure, and for food for thought. :) I would love to hear more of your thoughts on the topic.

Well, that's all of my meanderings for now... I hope everyone's week is off to a great start!

Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Your duck is SO cute! I'll have to think of some names.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I get a smile just walking by her. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!