
Just a hint of a project that I have begun to start. :) So far I have materials and ideas! Hopefully soon it will start coming together. Our family room has been a work in progress for a while. I have been slowly collecting furniture and decorations. (Here are some pictures that show the room... the ugly curtains are gone! and I have more decor on the walls.) Anyway, I am ready to make it more hospitable! :)
Thank you all for your condolences. I don't think any of us realized how hard it would be to lose Scamp. He has been such a part of our family for so long. We are doing better each day. A cute story: when Gracie's Mommy told her about Scamp dying, Gracie asked if he was in heaven. Regina was trying to think of how to explain and Gracie put up her hand and said "Wait... chariots of fire and horses. Scamp is in Heaven!" Out of the mouths of babes! Sometimes I think kids are smarter about things like that than we adults are! I believe that the Lord knows what we need even in Heaven, and like Rusty said in her comment, good dogs go to heaven! :)
Today, Angie and I are going over to help Regina around the house. Please pray for her as she is having some difficulty with the pregnancy. We are hoping to make her day easier and help her as she gets things ready for the baby.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!
Blessings!
Your project looks intriguing. I can't wait to see what it is!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure Regina appreciates your help. How much longer does she have?
ReplyDeleteMy cousin is expecting her second at the end of the month. They asked their 3 year old son what they should name the baby. He suggested Leapfrog. The whole family now refers to the baby as Little Leapfrog. I haven't heard what her real name will be but I suspect she'll be Leapfrog for many years to come.
Mrs. M - Projects have been a little slow in coming this week as I have not been feeling well... hopefully more coming next week! :)
ReplyDeleteGina- What a cute little story! Regina is due the first part of November. She is hoping to have this little one early, but she has been late with both of her girls. :)