Faith of our fathers, living still,
In spite of dungeon, fire and sword;
O how our hearts beat high with joy
Whenever we hear that glorious Word!
Faith of our fathers, we will love
Both friend and foe in all our strife;
And preach Thee, too, as love knows how
By kindly words and virtuous life.
Refrain
Faith of our fathers, holy faith!
We will be true to thee till death.
Have a Happy Father's Day and a blessed Sunday!
Blessings!

ETA: Picture taken at Mrs. Lee's Gardens in February.
That is a beautiful and serene picture at the top of this post! Anyone you know?
ReplyDeleteThe picture was taken at a daffodil garden not too far from where we live. I did a post when we visited. (see Happy Spring in February's posts.) I think it is the old homestead there. It is such a lovely place to visit in the spring! I'm glad you enjoyed the picture. :)
ReplyDeletePS: I added links to the post. :)
ReplyDelete