Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Well Begun...

...is half done! (Alternate title: What I've been working on today.) :)

Just another phase in the family room project. You might remember the fabric from this post. I am working on curtains aka valances. Both windows are six feet wide.

This length is 12 feet long - to give a little fullness in the curtains. ETA: I am thinking about putting another black band at the top. I am going to line the back with a white fabric (to keep it from being too dark.)


I hope everyone is having a good week!

2 comments:

  1. It's coming along great...I love the colors!
    ~Kelli
    P.s. Thank you for the anniversary wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both! I'm hoping to finish the first curtain today... We'll see! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!