The first curtain is finished and hung! WooHoo!!! :) Just thought you might like to see it! And I just wanted to share... it feels so good to get it done!
Now just one more... ugg. Any volunteers??? :)
I hope everyone is having a great week! I can't believe it is July already! Where has the year gone? :)
Thanks for the sweet comments! I thought it turned out pretty well for my first. (Just don't look too close!) I brainstormed for quite a while before cutting things up! :) We'll see about a tutorial, I'm not sure. You may want one from someone with a little more experience! :)
If we are going to learn, we might as well learn from the best. You and mom set an example in do-it-yourself! :) I would love for you to come see! The room is still a work in progress, but it is coming along! :)
Beautiful! Any chance of a curtain tutorial for the clueless? I really need to get some done but I really don't know how.
ReplyDeleteThey look splendid. I could use some help around my house in the curtain department. You did a great job.
ReplyDeleteVery nice! I can't sew to save my life so I won't be of any help. ;-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the sweet comments! I thought it turned out pretty well for my first. (Just don't look too close!) I brainstormed for quite a while before cutting things up! :) We'll see about a tutorial, I'm not sure. You may want one from someone with a little more experience! :)
ReplyDeleteIf we are going to learn, we might as well learn from the best. You and mom set an example in do-it-yourself! :) I would love for you to come see! The room is still a work in progress, but it is coming along! :)
ReplyDelete