Oh, worship the King, all glorious above.
Oh, gratefully sing his power and his love;
Our shield and defender, the Ancient of Days,
Pavilioned in splendor and girded with praise.
Your bountiful care what tongue can recite?
It breathes in the air, it shines in the light,
It streams from the hills, it descends to the plain
And sweetly distills in the dew and the rain.
Frail children of dust, and feeble as frail,
In you do we trust, nor find you to fail;
Your mercies, how tender, how firm to the end,
Our maker, defender, redeemer, and friend!
From: Oh, Worship the King
by Robert Grant
I got a wonderful surprise this past week. As I was leaving the house, I glanced over to the side of the house and saw the beautiful flower in the picture! This was a surprise because I didn't think it would bloom this year. (I had to transplant it after this (link) happened last fall.) Anyway, it is beautiful and so are all the other multitude of things blooming down here. Spring came in with a bang this year! It seems like everything started blooming overnight. :) So to those of you in northern regions... don't worry, spring is on it's way!
Blessings,
Charity
Blessings,
Charity
what a beautiful flower!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely flower! I am sooo ready for Spring! My flowers haven't started blooming yet (the little green blades are just now peeping through the ground) but you are right, it won't be long. Thanks for sharing your lovely picture.
ReplyDelete