Our 4th wedding anniversary was Thursday, the 28th, and my parents brought this over as a anniversary/thank you gift. (Mark has been helping them get some computer things set up.) Thanks, Dad and Mom!!!
Knitting makes a great accessory for chairs!
I've been busy the last week! Want to see what I've been up to?
Last Friday, my friend Melissa came to visit along with her baby girl Piper, and mom, June. We had a fun time visiting and admiring Princess Piper.

Memorial Day, my parents hosted a picnic at their house. We had lots of yummy food, and played some serious volleyball!

Tuesday was Regina's birthday. I took her gift, and also did a quick photoshoot of the girls. They are growing so fast!

(I did this "scrapbook page" on Picnik.com)
Look what is peeking out from under some leaves:


Yes! Red tomatoes! They are almost ready for a taste!
(And thanks, June, for the tip. I trimmed off some of the lower fruitless branches to help the plants put more energy into the fruit. Guess it worked!)
I've been busy the last week! Want to see what I've been up to?
Last Friday, my friend Melissa came to visit along with her baby girl Piper, and mom, June. We had a fun time visiting and admiring Princess Piper.
Memorial Day, my parents hosted a picnic at their house. We had lots of yummy food, and played some serious volleyball!

Tuesday was Regina's birthday. I took her gift, and also did a quick photoshoot of the girls. They are growing so fast!

(I did this "scrapbook page" on Picnik.com)
Look what is peeking out from under some leaves:
Yes! Red tomatoes! They are almost ready for a taste!
(And thanks, June, for the tip. I trimmed off some of the lower fruitless branches to help the plants put more energy into the fruit. Guess it worked!)
In another bit of news... I am now officially a full time stay-at-home wife! I quit my main part-time job on Thursday. It was a little sad, I had worked there (on and off) since 2001! My boss made a yummy blueberry cobbler (her specialty) and we had ice cream. I will hopefully have my Etsy shop stocked soon! :)
I hope everyone is having a great weekend! It is a beautiful day here, and I have been getting some things done around the house.
Blessings!
Charity
I hope everyone is having a great weekend! It is a beautiful day here, and I have been getting some things done around the house.
Blessings!
Charity
Happy anniversary!!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed your pics and updates. Happy belated Anniversary to both of you!! Enjoy your new chair :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteOur 19th anniversary was the 26th. :-)
Happy Anniversary! Hope there are many more. Thanks for sharing the pics. Love the chair and what a cute baby!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Anniversary! Sorry I have not been on the computer lately and just read your post. Love the chair, are you going to paint it red? Your friend sure have a cute baby. HaHa! The tomatoes are looking good, I'll be right down to share one of them with you. It was so good to see you, hope we can do it again when I am down that way.
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the Anniversary wishes!
ReplyDelete(Yes, the chair will probably be painted... we'll see!)