I'm working on this project:
It is my take on this pattern. I've been wanting to make a stretchy bag for a while. I am loving this pattern because it is on circulars (no seams!) and has been going fairly quick. I think I am going to like the way the handles are designed as well.
Don't forget! This Friday is Finished Object Friday! (My bag won't be finished - I don't think - but I do have something else to share.) :)
See you Friday!
Charity
Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteHi Chari...
ReplyDeleteOhhh myyy...I love this bag that you're making!!! I checked out the pattern...I would love to have one...so pretty and functional too!!! I love the color of thread that you've chosen, of course lavender is one of my favorite colors!!! Best wishes on your project...can't wait to see it when you get it finished!!!
Warmest wishes...
from another Chari...Hehe!
Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI was on my way home from work this evening thinking how I was excited to knit some more on it. It's so therapeutic!
Oh, and it's a good thing I like the color as well. The yarn is from a big skein I bought on clearance. I've made several things from it and it just seems to be growing! :)