Tuesday, May 5, 2009

How does your garden grow?

Remember my garden when we planted it? It's grown quite a bit since then!


There are also a couple of new plants in it. The cucumber I showed here and a little watermelon plant my friend gave me! (As well as a little yellow tomato plant that I don't think will survive!) :)

Saturday, I did a lot of weeding, fertilizing and general yard maintenance. While weeding the flower bed in the front of the house, I found these:

They look pretty enough to eat, huh? (I haven't tried them.)

We started our hard work Saturday with blowing insulation above the family room. I hope this will make it more bearable in the summer and winter! :)

Here are the bales of insulation:

I loaded them into here:

while Mark was in the attic directing the fluff!

We make a great team!!


Well, I'd better go get more done around the house! Dishes and laundry are calling...

Blessings!
Chari

5 comments:

  1. Your garden looks great. I have not gotten a thing planted, I guess it will have to wait until I get back from La. Love the Mask!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't you heard? It's the newest thing in fashion accessories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - Been there a couple times. I had the same job! Not fun but it does help the energy bills!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping it makes the family room live-albe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We too used this insulation and it is one of the best investments we could have made. We used several bags last winter and plan to buy a little more this winter. We put it up in our attic space.
    Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!