Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy May Day!!

I wanted to share some of the flowers around my garden. So just pretend your doorbell has rung and you find this post hanging on the knob! :)

My impatient if finally blooming again. Hmm... I think it likes water or something like that! :)


I have a miniature bush that Mark gave me last year. It is blooming it's little head off! I love the cheery yellow at the end of my flower bed! (unfortunately, it is getting eaten and doesn't look the greatest close up. I need to do some work on it.)


I put geraniums in my little bed out front. I think they are pretty happy there!


This one surprised me this morning. It's my cucumber plant! (The lone seedling to survive! I'm glad I planted four!) It's still in a little plastic pot, but I guess it's happy there!


Some more little yellow flowers! I'm really happy about seeing a bunch of these!


...because they turn into these!


I hope you enjoyed my May Day tour! Have a great weekend!

Blessings!
Charity

7 comments:

  1. Oooh so fun. I love plants. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chari,
    I don't know that we have ever met formally! However, I know who you are through several connections---Terry, Susette, June,etc. I just wanted you to know that I enjoy looking at your blog from time to time! Oh, your plants look great!

    PS I guess I should have been brave and commented sooner. I hope you have a great weekend!:)

    Jenny Hoffpauir Robinson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy May Day Charity! Oh My Gosh, double bloom impatients are my favorite.. all of your flowers are beautiful. Thank you for stopping by earlier and for leaving such a gracious comment. Have a Blessed Weekend.
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures , the colours and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Oh, what happiness those blooms bring!

    My roses went crazy...some have already stopped their big show for now, but then some climbers started going...yay!!

    We haven't gotten as much rain as we would have liked...our pond is still low and I hate to start the summer like this. But at least everything is nice and green!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE to receive flowers...thank you very much...they're beautiful! I've always wanted to do one of those May baskets and leave it on someones door...but....I keep forgetting and then all of a sudden it's May!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love geraniums and have them everywhere in my flower beds. I do not have a green thumb when it comes to garden plants, so maybe something will rub off from your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!