I hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was quite busy... I just wanted to share some of the highlights. :)
October is Pastor Appreciation Month. I hope you have taken time to tell your pastor (and his wife) how much you appreciate all that they do! We celebrated our pastor and his wife this Sunday. We gave them their gifts Sunday morning in church and then had a pot luck at my parent's home for Sunday dinner. Part of my contribution was decorating the cake.
Here they are posing with their cake. :)
It was my first time making the frosting from scratch (the colored frosting - not the chocolate.) It was yummy frosting! :) I enjoy decorating cakes, but unfortunately it is something I can't do often - my wrist isn't up to it.
This was another of my favorite highlights from this weekend:
I haven't rocked Faithie to sleep in church since over a year ago. I thought she had outgrown napping on Sunday morning. (I have rocked her some when I babysit them, she loves my chair and her blanket.)
Speaking of the girls, they are growing up so fast!
and this little one is now walking all over the place. She is so proud to be able to (almost) keep up with big sisters! :)
Beautiful Cake! And cute little girls :)
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the cake and those girls are so cute. I like when you add pics of them. I'm a pastor's wife and forgot it was pastor appreciation month. It's been a little busy.
ReplyDelete