Friday, October 30, 2009

Finished Object Friday

Welcome back to Finished Object Friday! :) Today I just have a small project to share, but it makes me smile! A while back I posted about a little spray painting project... well, here it is:
The red candlestick on the table. You may remember it was one of my bargains... although it didn't look so great before:

I sanded the rough spots off and gave it a couple coats of cherry red paint - the same paint I used for my lamp. It looks soo much better and I love the curves and shape. Now I just need to figure out how I want to use it... any suggestions? :)

Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see what y'all have done. :) If you are new to FOF, check out the guidelines. Happy Friday, everyone!




  1. Christmas Gifts for Dummies!
  2. Quilted Tree skirt. . . finally finished.
  3. Pumpkin Shirt
    This linky list is now closed.

7 comments:

  1. Love it! I think every room needs a touch of red in it somewhere! Would it work to stick that little pumpkin on top of it? Or maybe an ornament for Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Isn't spray paint just the best, it is turning in to a very good friend. Brittany's suggestions are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your project turned out wonderfully. I love red...I have lots of it in my little home.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its so cool that you can turn something so inexpensive into a priceless treasure. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sneaking mine in a day late...oops!
    Your candlestick looks so nice in red!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a transformation! Looks great. I like bows tied around a candlestick and then a candle to go with decore or season. I'm recalling some pics from your past posts and I envision one of your books sitting near it along with some antique glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, all, for the compliments and the suggestions! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!