I've had this fabric for a while. I bought it especially for her. :) It is soo cheerful! It was fun to make up. I like the way the pocket turned out:
I gave it to her when we had our potluck last Sunday. I also gave another belated gift, to a special little girl. It fits her just perfectly... I was worried that she would have to grow into it.
Funny story. When she first opened it, she thought it was a diaper bag because her mommy uses the one I made her for a diaper bag. Here is Gracey's "You made me a diaper bag?!?!" espression - it's priceless!
Silly girl! I explained that it was a tote bag for her goodies or for her violin books. She was happy then. :)
So what have you been up to recently? I
|




Such a pretty apron! I really like it. I also like how it covers her well. Some of them are too narrow. When I got splattered on the arm with grease the other day while frying chicken, I commented that I needed an apron with sleeves to protect my shirt sleeves!
ReplyDeleteHi Chari,how very talented you are...so sweet of you to make special gifts for your friends. The picture of the little girl is so cute.....out of the mouth of babes....blessings
ReplyDeleteAnother adorable apron! I'm sure that one was hard to give away :) I just love Gracie's expression! You're so right - it's priceless!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful projects!!! Makes me anxious to get the bag I won in your drawing. Thanks again.
ReplyDelete