Friday, February 19, 2010

Finished Object Friday

Wow. It seems like Finished Object Friday comes around so fast - even with having it every other week!! :) Here's a little project I did for Baby Piper. (Silly me - forgot to take a picture before sending it off. Melissa, I snagged one of yours.) :)


I had fun, again, making these blocks. Aren't 3D things like this great? I used this awesome tutorial. Remember the blocks I made a while back? I stepped "production" up a bit for Piper's - I added a bell to one. After I finished, I almost wished I had added one to each of the blocks. I loved the bell inside, and more importantly, so does Piper! :)

Insider tip - These are the bells I bought for such projects:
You can find them in the pet aisle! Yep, they are kitty toys. What's great is that even if the block happens to come unsewn, there is a large cage around the little bell. Just a little extra safety. Also, the cage makes the jingling a little louder! :)

So now it's your turn! If you are new to FOF, be sure to read up on the guidelines here. I can't wait to see what everyone has been up to! :)




  1. Rice heating pads.
  2. Valentines Day Treat Bag Toppers
    This linky list is now closed.

7 comments:

  1. The blocks (and Baby Piper) are soo adorable. The bell inside sounds like a fun idea. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piper say's Thank You for her blocks. She does like the bell one the best, she will pick them up and shake them to find the right one. Thank You again, you are one great friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say she looks pretty fascinated with them :)
    Love the extra safety feature!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so cute! You did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them...how creative of you...have a blessed weekend Charity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute blocks. That was a great idea about adding the pet toys.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bell idea! How adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!