Friday, March 19, 2010

Finished Object Friday

I don't have a big flashy project to share this Friday, but at least I have something that is finished! :) We helped my Grandma celebrate her 80th birthday her first Sunday here. I made her an angel food cake - a family favorite! :) I thought it turned out rather pretty and was so simple!
I just slathered it with whipped topping and fanned some strawberries for the top.

But most importantly it was yummy and Grandma liked it!! So Happy 80th, Grandma! (even though your birthday was in January...) We're so glad you are here!! Love you!
So now I want to see what you all have been up to! (For more info on FOF, see this post.) Happy linking and sharing!!





  1. My bedroom - finished object
  2. Coffee Table Redo!
    This linky list is now closed.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your sweet Grandmother...your cake looks wonderful...have a blessed weekend Charity....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cake looks beautiful and so delicious. Yum! Glad you were able to celebrate with your Grandma. That is special. Happy birthday to her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a piece, it looks so yummy! So glad you are getting to spend time with your Grandma, they are so special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm...looks so good! I looooove strawberries. They're right up there next to chocolate on my list :) And Happy Birthday to your Grandma!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!