I was admiring some of the mantles over at Nesters. I'm not sure why that brought on the inspiration, because this has nothing to do with my mantle! except that I suddenly remembered this picture:
It belonged to my grandmother (My dad's mom). I'm glad I snagged it because when my inspiration struck, I realized that it would look great in our bedroom! (and a lot better on a wall than in the drawer...)
So here it hangs...
There were actually a couple of other places I thought about hanging it within this arrangement, but this seemed the best fit, and filled it out a little at the bottom.
Here's the before:
Fun, huh? What inspiration has struck you this week? :)
It really is the little things, isn't it!? That's a cute little picture, and it is perfect for that spot :)
ReplyDeleteHey, I like it!! Even more special that it belonged to your Grandma!!
ReplyDeleteI love the birds...I'm kind of in the middle of redecorating our LR. I hope to post some pics on Facebook when I'm done.
ReplyDeleteHope you all are doing well! :)