Sandwich Wraps
Ingredients:
1 package of cream cheese
2 T dijon mustard
3 green onions finely chopped
1 Package of flat bread (I used this.)
Baby spinach
Lunch meat (It took 2 small packages for 6 wraps - it just depends on how much you want.)
Roasted red peppers (in a jar on the pickle aisle)
Sliced cheese - (I used a pre-sliced cheddar cheese - not the processed sandwich cheese.)
Mix cream cheese, mustard and green onions together. Spread evenly on 6 wraps. Lightly press a layer of spinach onto the cream cheese mixture. Lay a few strips of the sliced red pepper on the spinach. Then comes a layer of meat and then cheese. Roll the wrap up tightly and cover with wax paper or saran. Chill about an hour. Slice before serving. Makes about 40 wraps.
You could make up the cream cheese spread and store it - making the wraps up when you are ready for them - 6 wraps is a lot to eat - these are very filling! And SOOO yummy! My Sister-in-law made these for Mom's birthday party and they were soo good, I just had to get her recipe for our party. I will be making these again - maybe soon, as I still have some wraps left (I bought two different kinds.) :) Enjoy!
I love these kind of wraps...thanks for the recipe..have a blessed weekend Charity...in case you didn't know the Ladies Auxiliary sale at Salvation Army is one week from today...maybe we will see one another there....blessings on your weekend
ReplyDeleteYes, I'm super excited about the sale. Thanks for the reminder - I would just hate to miss. :) I hope you have a blessed weekend as well!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this recipe! It looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteAlso, thank you for your sweet comment!
Have a blessed weekend!
Looks yummy! And they're pretty, too - perfect for a tea :)
ReplyDeletesounds good!
ReplyDeleteThanks for this. I am going to a knit in at lunchtime now, and these would be good to bring.
ReplyDeleteAnd I have even tasted them straight from Chari's kitchen and the WERE delicious!!!
ReplyDelete