The ornaments of your house will be the guests who frequent it.
~Author Unknown
Friday was a special time with some special friends! Jennilynn is celebrating a special birthday and we had a tea party for her at my house. :)
(We had just a little bit of food with our tea... um, really that table is groaning!!)
Here we are getting ready to enjoy our tea party/luncheon:
L-R: Sonia, Me, Mrs. Sharon, Jennilynn, Beka and Angie.
(gotta love tripods and self timing cameras!)
We had a very special afternoon sharing music:
And sharing (and working on) various crafty projects. And just visiting. And giggling!!
Such a pleasant afternoon! We're so glad we got to help Jennilynn celebrate this special time!
Happy Birthday, friend!! :)



Looks like a special time for all..I love..love...that little cherry tea pot...so sweet..is it a "ME"?...blessings
ReplyDeleteYou have my dress, Chari!!! :) You are the second person I have seen wearing it (aside from myself, of course). It is so comfy...
ReplyDeleteThanks you two for stopping by!!
ReplyDeleteShelley, the teapot does look like and Engelbreit, but it's actually from Hallmark. I have a matching platter as well. I love how cheerful they are! :)
Stephanie - Oh yes... those dresses are soo comfy!! I have a feeling I will be getting a LOT of wear out of them this year! (My Easter dress is the same one just different fabric.) Did you get yours at Ross?
It was SO fun and SOOOOO yummy!!!!! We DID have a GREAT time and LOTS of giggling!!!! ;-)Thanks for the special day!!!!
ReplyDeleteBeka
Wow! The table is beautiful! Just being around all that pretty makes for a nice day!
ReplyDelete