Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Days of Christmas 2010: Day Seven

"Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree.In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall."
Larry Wilde


This one is only about 4 1/2 feet, but it sure is fun! It is my "new" tree, CocaCola themed! And it's in our family room, of course! :)  I love it!! :)

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad I get to see your crafty christmas decor in person this year :) Yea!!! See ya in 2 days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty tree!

    I like the quote you used, it's so true! When I look back at the pictures my parents have of my early childhood Christmases, I'm always astounded at how small the tree is. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tree Charity....I put up two small ones this year. My GRANDS seem sad about...but I think they are happy now :) Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!