Friday, December 3, 2010

Days of Christmas 2010: Day Three

May the echo of the teacups' message be heard
not only at Christmas,
not only on special occasions,
but anytime friends come together.
~ Emilie Barnes  - A Cozy Christmas Tea



My teacart got a new look for Christmas! I love this line from Dayspring and I knew it would be perfect for here. :)

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your tea cart! Especially with the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I wish I could do things like that. Of course, with my children it wouldn't look like that for long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite thing you have shown us so far...red is my favorite color so how could it not be....that tea pot is so sweet....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little tea set and you have it displayed so nicely, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!