Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Days of Christmas 2010: Day Twenty and Twenty-one

My idea of Christmas,
whether old-fashioned or modern,
is very simple:
loving others.
Come to think of it,
why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?
~Bob Hope~


Yes, I'm combining two days... is that cheating? :) But both things I want to share are in the same spot! :)


I love it that my Christmas card wreath is filling out so beautifully! I love getting cards this time of year! (Well, I like getting cards any time of year, really. Christmas just makes it more special!) :)


I love my Christmas apron! It is so simple, but so sweet! Can you see the embroidered tree? I love that it was handmade. I don't know who made it... I got it at our favorite sale! :)

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!