I've learned to know a name I highly treasure,
O how it thrills my spirit through and through!
O precious name, beyond degree or measure,
My heart is stirred whene'er I think of You!
Chorus:
My heart is stirred when e'er I think of Jesus-
That blessed name which sets the captive free-
The only name through which I find salvation,
No name on earth has meant so much to me.
That name still lives and will live on forever,
While kings and kingdoms will forgotten be;
Through mist and rain, 'twill be beclouded never,
That name shall shine and shine eternally.
From A Name I Highly Treasure
by Oscar C. Eliason
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The flowers are beautiful here in East Texas!! It seems that spring has happened all at once! Angie snapped this picture for me (I guess I was just too lazy to get out of the car!) :) I thought it turned out really good - especially for a phone! :)
0 Friendly Greetings:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!