Friday, September 30, 2011

Finished Object Friday - Cake Made to Order

A few weeks ago I had a talk with a couple of girlies. We were talking about what they wanted for their birthday cakes! On her birthday, I made sure I had "Gracie's" order correct for her little party the next evening. So here's the cake - made to her specifications with a little embellishment on my part...


And here's the whole cake:
(and yes, it had her real (actual) name spelled out on it, I just choose not to share it on my blog...)

I think she liked it!

She is such a dear, special girl! She is soo tender and loves Jesus with all her heart! Her parents couldn't ask for more than that!!

Here's the whole trio!

I had so much fun making this cake - I usually do! :) And let me tell you... it's pretty yummy!!! I'd much rather make a birthday cake myself than have to eat a dry grocery store one. heehee! :)  (but don't tell anyone... they think I'm doing the favor!)

So what have you been up to? I'm doing good this week and actually getting the post up early! :) I can't wait to see what you have been creating! (If you're trying to figure out what this is all about, read my intro post to FOF here.) Happy linking!




3 comments:

  1. What a fun cake! And perfect for a little girl! You make the most amazing cakes, and I'm a little jealous of your decorating ability!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, my little camp friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She must have wanted the cake made to match her cute little outfit, huh?! Love the cake - she has good taste, and she chose a great cake maker, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!