Well, Saturday I was out with my parents (Mark had some studying to do...) and we stopped by a local antique store. We found lots of cute things and lots of cute ideas! (as well as a place that I know my MIL will enjoy next time she comes for a visit!) :)
I loved some of the piles that I found!
I also found some crafty inspiration:
Love the map on this... I've saved an old atlas...
hmm... I'm thinking maybe using the rest of that book I tore up... No sense letting a good thing go to waste!
and a few unique items...
I love the looks of old fans!
Love the old radio!!
Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately... for the budget anyway..) I didn't find anything I couldn't live without. I would like to find more retro/50's items, but I'm not certain what I'm looking for. Guess I'll know when I find it! :)
I love old stuff too...but,I bet you already knew that :)Have you been to Ye Ole City Antique Mall? I love going there. It's not far from the Salvation Army...thanks for sharing your pictures of the neat stuff you saw....blessings
ReplyDeleteI want thrift store prices, too! :)
ReplyDeleteYou and me both - we have antique store taste, and thrift store money ;) But you did better than me - I would have brought that fan home with me!
ReplyDelete