Alternative Title: What I FINALLY finished this week!!
My internet was out for a while on Wednesday. (A result of the storm that went through Tuesday night - same line that sent tornados through Oklahoma and possibly some near us.) It's amazing (and kind of sad) how much we can get done, knowing we can't spend time on the internet! Anyway, I got to work and finally finished these aprons for Mom and Angie's Christmas! (Last Christmas, not next!) :)
My internet was out for a while on Wednesday. (A result of the storm that went through Tuesday night - same line that sent tornados through Oklahoma and possibly some near us.) It's amazing (and kind of sad) how much we can get done, knowing we can't spend time on the internet! Anyway, I got to work and finally finished these aprons for Mom and Angie's Christmas! (Last Christmas, not next!) :)
Hobby Lobby has some really cute fabrics. I love how they have complimenting fabrics together. Angie's apron was especially fun to put together. :) I know you can't see them as well, but her straps are black. These are both lined and I again used this apron as a pattern. I love tilting the pockets, they are just right for your hands to slide into.
Here are close ups of the pockets and fabrics:
How about sharing something you've done recently? We'd love to see! Don't forget to link back to my site, and to leave a comment for others shared projects! :) Guidelines for FOF can be found here.
I also love the coordinating fabrics at Hobby Lobby - it makes projects fun! The aprons are so cute, I love both of them!
ReplyDeleteYay for aprons!! I especially like the print of the second one :)
ReplyDeleteThose are adorable. I love making aprons too, although I made so many for Christmas I got burned out! I have never been to a Hobby Lobby, if they sell fabric I will have to find one and check it out!
ReplyDeleteToni