One of the main reasons I choose to support McCain is his answer to this question:
I also think Sarah Palin is a great choice for VP. I was a little hesitant at first, and still have a few reservations - not from her qualifications - but from the fact that she is wife and mother. This post by Sheila at To Love Honor and Vacuum really helped me in how I saw Palin. (If you have time, it's well worth the read!) Sometimes God chooses to put women in authority, especially when the men aren't capable or won't stand up for right. Just look at Deborah in the Bible. It's also great to see a lady in her position, acting like a lady! :)
Then there is this video of Palin speaking:
There are the world’s standards of perfection … and then there are God’s, and these are the final measure. Every child is beautiful before God, and dear to Him for their own sake. (Emphasis mine.) WOW! I love how she puts this!
As I have gotten older and have gained some "life experience," the more important every human life becomes to me. I don't understand how anyone could take the life of an innocent child.
For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. Psalm 139: 13-14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, those are a few of my thoughts. I hope you are encouraged to vote your conscience come November, or before for you early voters! I am not telling anyone how to vote, just stating where I stand. You are welcome to leave your thoughts below, please be respectful. (I'm not concerned about my regular readers, only those that are looking for controversy.) :)
Come back tomorrow for regular, non-political posting! :) ...a yummy recipe - my mouth is watering already. Maybe I need to make a trip to the grocery store for ingredients! :)
Blessings!

Come back tomorrow for regular, non-political posting! :) ...a yummy recipe - my mouth is watering already. Maybe I need to make a trip to the grocery store for ingredients! :)
Blessings!

I don't understand how anyone could kill their child! I cried when they gave Arilynn her shots!
ReplyDeleteAmen!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog today. Thought I would read some old posts. Thank you for your comments about McCain and Palin. We need to continue to pray.
ReplyDeleteBecky