Monday, October 6, 2008

This and That...

Well... there are a few recent events that I have been wanting to share. Lots of pictures!!

First from last Sunday:

Gracey was sooo excited to open her gift and find "her own apron."

"My own apron!!"
(She said this over and over.)


Here she is with the cake I made her.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then from our trip to the local fair. I really enjoyed all the animals this time. There was a petting zoo there with some animals I'd never "met" before.

I love this fella's "fur."


It's an alpaca. Quite a friendly fella... well, he wasn't mean - he was eating! :)
I used a blend of alpaca for Mark's hat. It is very soft!

Then there was this cute little Aussie friend:

It's a wallaby! So cute and just a baby.
We found out that she won't get a pouch until she becomes a mommy.

I'd never been this close to a deer. They had two fawns. Has anyone ever seen a dark colored one like this?


Oh, yes... and he took a liking to my skirt! YUCK! :)

This rabbit was my favorite. I love the coloring! (They were bringing the rabbits in for judging.)


Well, there are a few more, but there is already a ton of pictures on this post. And you can enjoy them as much as I did in person. I enjoy animals so much. I guess I really miss interacting with one on a regular basis. **sniff**

I hope everyone's week is off to a good start!
Blessings!

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable cake! I'm sure she liked it. Maybe you could post some instructions on how to create that lady bug creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both! I enjoy crafting for my little friends!

    I wish I would have thought to take pictures of the cake in progress. Maybe I can think up something, though. In the meantime, you are welcome to look at the cake I made last year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looked so proud to have her own apron and the cake is so cute!

    I enjoyed the pictures of the animals. I like animals too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!