Take the world, but give me Jesus,
All its joys are but a name;
But His love abideth ever,
Through eternal years the same.
Take the world, but give me Jesus,
Sweetest comfort of my soul;
With my Savior watching o’er me,
I can sing though billows roll.
Refrain:
Oh, the height and depth of mercy!
Oh, the length and breadth of love!
Oh, the fullness of redemption,
Pledge of endless life above!
from Give Me Jesus
by Fanny J. Crosby
I hope everyone had a good Sunday. Ours was good, though very busy. We started revival today and are looking forward to a great week!
Please help us pray for our friends Kenny and Julie and the rest of the group going on a mission trip to Cambodia.
Blessings!

Please help us pray for our friends Kenny and Julie and the rest of the group going on a mission trip to Cambodia.
Blessings!

Hey Chari -
ReplyDeleteI don't know that I've ever commented on the Sunday Blessing before, but I just wanted to tell you that this song is especially meaningful to me. Thanks for the reminder that Jesus is all we really need. He has everything under control!
Love,
Steph