Hmm... is your mouth watering yet? Cause mine sure is! Wow!
This is a perfect sandwich for fall and there is just something about the flavor!
First, the ingredients:
- Rye Bread
- Turkey pastrami
- Swiss Cheese
- Sauerkraut
- Butter and
- Miracle Whip (or other condiment of your choice)
Butter both slices of bread and put the Miracle Whip on the other side of one slice. Layer pastrami, cheese then sauerkraut.
Grill until golden on both sides, and the cheese is melted.
Then serve!
I didn't think I was hungry, but I think I am after this post! I know not everyone is a fan of sauerkraut (Mark isn't) but you might like it in this recipe! It's great in this sandwich. I ate mine with some salad but a yummy soup would be good too. Any suggestions?? :)
Hope everyone is having a great week!
Blessings!

Hope everyone is having a great week!
Blessings!

I guess if I come I'd better leave my sauerkraut behind, huh? :) Sounds like fun anyway!
ReplyDelete