Amanda asked what was on the menu for the tea party. Thanks, Amanda! I'm glad you brought it up. :) Unfortunately I/Angie didn't think to get many pictures of the food. I tried to set it up cute. (There are a few things we are wishing we got better pictures of. Oh, well.)
Tea Party Menu:
Chicken Salad on rolls
Cornbread Salad
Garden Vegetable Cheese Ball with crackers (above)
Crab and Pasta Salad
Pumpkin Bars
Pumpkin Cookies
Peanut Butter Candy Cookies
Gingerbread Scones
For tea we had
Apple Cinnamon
Very Berry
(Regular) Black Tea
I also had sugar cubes, sugar substitute, and honey sticks for the tea.
Somebody's hungry! :)

This picture shows how I displayed the sandwiches. It is a cake plate on top of a platter. I love the tiered effect! (Thanks, Angie for the picture!)
Chicken Salad on rolls
Cornbread Salad
Garden Vegetable Cheese Ball with crackers (above)
Crab and Pasta Salad
Pumpkin Bars
Pumpkin Cookies
Peanut Butter Candy Cookies
Gingerbread Scones
For tea we had
Apple Cinnamon
Very Berry
(Regular) Black Tea
I also had sugar cubes, sugar substitute, and honey sticks for the tea.
Somebody's hungry! :)

This picture shows how I displayed the sandwiches. It is a cake plate on top of a platter. I love the tiered effect! (Thanks, Angie for the picture!)
I love cornbread salad! :) Everything looks so lovely! The cutie in the last picture is ready to get her hands on those rolls. ;-)
ReplyDeleteThank you! And you are right, she did have her hands in there in another picture! :) That is one child who likes to eat - always has!
ReplyDelete