Friday, October 3, 2008

Finished Object Friday

More Bows!! I have discovered how much fun it is to make bows! Regina has discovered the fun and economy of making your own bows! :) She bought a bunch of ribbon and Wednesday came over and we had a bow "party."

Here's a couple of my favorites that I made:
Pink and brown - a great combo!


I love how well this one match the dress!

(She left the ribbon for me to make a pink version of it.)

Here are all of our efforts together:


She had several outfits in mind that she wanted specific bows for. This is the basic design we used for each of the bows. Isn't it great how the same design can look so different with a little creativity? :)

So what have you been up to recently (or not so recent)? To find out about sharing, read the guidelines here. Post your link below, and don't forget to comment when you visit the other links! (Everyone loves a comment!) ;)

4 comments:

  1. You do a wonderful job! I love the brown and pink.
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bows! I love the brown and pink together. I've gone nuts with brown combos, brown and pink, brown and blue, brown and aqua...I love it! Making bows looks like so much fun, but I don't think my boys would appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I finally got my project finished, better late then never. The bows are so cute, maybe I will have a girl so I can make some.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!