This was a gift for our pastor's wife. We celebrated her birthday at a local restaurant earlier this week.
I really like how the detail turned out at the top. It really pulled the apron together.
As you may have guessed, she loves teapots/cups. She was so excited about the apron, and proclaimed it "too pretty to wear." :) I promised her that it is washable. (I didn't get a picture of anyone modeling it, but it looks like this one, this one, and these.) It was fun to design it and pick the fabrics.
I am excited to see your FOFs! If this is your first time joining in (or you need a refresher) you can find the guidelines here.
Happy Friday!
Happy Friday!
Hey, Charity! So good to hear from you! That dress that you commented on was made especially for me, by a lady in our church - aren't I blessed? I too, was looking for a great dress that covered all the bases :>) you might say!
ReplyDeleteThat's my favorite one yet! I've seen that fabric in the store and stood there forever pondering what I "needed" it for :) It's perfect for the apron - Love it!
ReplyDeleteThat's a really beautiful apron! I love the style and the fabrics you chose.
ReplyDeleteExcellent selection of fabric!! Any "girlie-girl" would love the apron too!
ReplyDeleteI'd have to agree with Brittany, this one is my favorite (so far) :)
Love love love it! I am contemplating creating an apron myself. My sister just made one for her and her 4 year old daughter (matching) for their Mother/Daughter Tea. The theme is something to do with apron strings.
ReplyDelete