Friday, July 31, 2009

Chari Tree Chat


Yes, progress has been made on the sock. After the sad event last week, I am glad to see the sock coming together in the way it was intended! You know... according to pattern... :)

In other news... I've been re-reading again! It's been a while since I told you about this version of Pride and Prejudice.

This makes at least the third time I've read it. (I really ought to be keeping track!) I just started it (again) this evening. I pick up on more each time. I think Mr. Bennett is one of my favorite characters. I love his sense of humor! Who is your favorite character? Isn't it awesome that we can enjoy a book written 200 years ago? :)

Remember: No FOF this week! We will be picking it up next week, so have those FOs ready! :) (and I've got a few other fun things up my sleeve...) :) Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed my time here at your blog.It's lovely....

    Blessings,Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty socks! :)

    I have read the original version of P&P twice. I really enjoyed it each time I read it. When I read an older book like this, I usually read just a chapter or few pages at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I have never read it. May have to do that. There are SO many books out there I want to read and 'don't have time'. How in the world have I found time to knit??? Guess I will have to see if netlibrary has it so I can put it on my MP3 player, knit and read at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!