Friday, July 17, 2009

Finished Object Friday

Three posts in three days - wow. I must be going for a record! Thursday's post wasn't really on the agenda for this week, but every time I talk to my cousin, one of knitterhood's newest initiates, I get all excited about knitting! (Hi, Jen!) :)

But today's FOF isn't a knitting project. (For shame.) One reason is that I didn't get a picture of one of the recent projects before giving it away. It is a baby bonnet for some friends expecting a little girl in September... I did share a progress photo a while back.

I've done quite a bit of sewing this week, but these were made back in May, one for Hope:

and one for Baby Piper:

They are both reversible bibs. You can see the reverse side a bit in Piper's picture. These bibs are fun to make! I will be making more! So fast and easy.

It's hard to believe that another two weeks have gone by! I can't wait to see some of your shared projects. If you are new to Finished Object Friday, please check out the guidelines.

0 Friendly Greetings:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!