Mark took this picture of the steeple. He's quite the photographer as well!
I haven't done an update on my garden in a while. It is still going strong. I've had a fresh crop of tomatoes.
(As my kitchen window sill can attest)
My banana peppers are producing again. They like this cooler weather.
And I have cantaloupe and pumpkin growing.
The cantaloupe sprouted from some compost I spread, and the pumpkins I planted about three weeks ago. It could get interesting, though... since they are this close. I wonder what a punk-a-loupe looks like? :)
Speaking of compost... You DON'T want to see a picture of that, although it has turned out rather well. Everthing is composting nicely with the help of a few "friends." (Not very appetizing!) But I plan on spreading it out on my garden spot for the winter. I am already planning next year's garden. It will be slightly bigger than this year's has been.
Well, I'm off to get some things done today. A few "Pocket Tasks" for me as well as starting fall decorating and getting some sewing things done - probably cutting out. Have you decorated for fall yet?
(As my kitchen window sill can attest)
My banana peppers are producing again. They like this cooler weather.
And I have cantaloupe and pumpkin growing.
The cantaloupe sprouted from some compost I spread, and the pumpkins I planted about three weeks ago. It could get interesting, though... since they are this close. I wonder what a punk-a-loupe looks like? :)
Speaking of compost... You DON'T want to see a picture of that, although it has turned out rather well. Everthing is composting nicely with the help of a few "friends." (Not very appetizing!) But I plan on spreading it out on my garden spot for the winter. I am already planning next year's garden. It will be slightly bigger than this year's has been.
Well, I'm off to get some things done today. A few "Pocket Tasks" for me as well as starting fall decorating and getting some sewing things done - probably cutting out. Have you decorated for fall yet?
The garden look great, fresh tomatoes are so yummy. The punkalope sounds interesting, I'm just not sure there is a huge demand for such a delicacy.
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping to get to my Fall decorating this weekend! Maybe it will force me to get in the mood for cooler weather :P
ReplyDeleteLove the sounds of that punk-a-lope! :)
I decorated the church yesterday for fall. It is my favorite time of year. I love the crisp blue skies and fall colors and the smell in the air. I do not like the onset of winter cold weather however.
ReplyDelete