My next main goal has been to get our bedroom looking more livable. Big thanks to my mom for coming over and helping me with this corner yesterday!! Here's a before (well... Restaged before actually... We had started organizing before I remembered to take a picture! Oops!)
That sure doesn't look very cozy!!
Much better!!!! :) a little bare, maybe, but still a nice reprieve from all the clutter there was before! :)


Looks nice! I got a giggle out of you staging clutter back. ;)
ReplyDeleteHeehee!! Not sure why I'm always forgetting the "before!" ;)
DeleteI'm admiring the way you can take a little at a time....I tend to kill myself because I think I have to have it all done yesterday. It's looking good and you aren't stressing out--way to go!
ReplyDeleteI guess a lot of my problem is lack of motivation... but I really shouldn't let that get in my way. After all, this IS our home for the time being. So, I'll just try to continue not stressing... :)
Delete