Tuesday, October 15, 2013

31 Days of Settling: Day 15

Or maybe I should call this day 14 1/2, since I did this Monday... :)

Here's our fireplace before:

And after:


I'm glad to have a few of my fall decorations out! Yes, the curtain rods are still out, but hopefully soon they'll actually have curtains on them!! :) I love the cozy glow of my lights. It was interesting decorating this mantel because it is much longer than the one at our house (although not any deeper). It's not perfect, but it's fun and inviting! 

7 comments:

  1. I just recently started following your blog after finding the link on Pinterest :) I've enjoyed the 'settling in' posts! I especially love your mantle! It's very well put together :)
    ~Sarah
    Prov31-allmydays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my little spot! :) And thank you! I'm glad you like it!

      Delete
  2. How warm and cozy. Congrats on your new apartment...and blessings on trying to FIT IT ALL IN. =)

    Happy Fall,
    ~Heather~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's getting there... slowly but surely....

      Delete
  3. I see that you read World magazine. We love it in our house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I love their perspective! Mark does read a bit more of it than I do... but I do try to look through each issue... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!