Thursday, October 3, 2013

31 Days of Settling: Day 3

Not a big difference today. Busy  day! We enjoyed having our first guests over for dinner. My parents came over for a supper of beans and cornbread! (One of my Dad's top favorite meals!)
I did do a little sprucing in my kitchen. One of the most important areas:

Gotta have that cup to start off the day right!! 

I tried putting my tea canister out as well, but it makes it look a little crowded, especially since I don't use it every day. What do you think? 

Lastly, I wanted to show one of my favorite mugs. This one belonged to my grandmother. Not only was it her mug, but she also grew lots of daisies! 
Can you see the 3D effect going on? It is one of my treasures! 

5 comments:

  1. Pretty mug! What a nice treasure!

    The coffee set up looks good. I think it looks best with just the coffee out but the tea canister is pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are snuggling in just right :) Try moving your coffee canister over to the other side of your coffee pot,then setting your tea canister on the right side of your mug tree. Love your grandmothers mug....makes it so special because it was hers.....now your hands hold what hers once held...blessings sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See if that suggestion may balance things out more. Forgot to mentioned that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's looking great! I should do the same in my home, even though we've lived here for a few years.

    I'm looking for a good recipe for beans. If you'd ever like to share, I'll be paying attention!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!