Thursday, October 17, 2013

31 Days of Settling: Day 17

Ok... So I'm a night owl. Aaand sometimes I have to change the publishing time to get my posts to show the right date! Whew!! It feels really good to get that confession out of the way!

Here is a picture of me reading to some cute kids:

I love that picture!!!

Why the cute picture?? Well, because today we (once again) moved some stuff around! And since a pictures of my parents garage that is now devoid of our clutter OR of our stuffed storage unit are not very pleasing to the eye, I am sharing the above picture. So yes, we made some settling progress today, but I'm sparing you having to look at it! You're welcome! ;) 

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!