Thursday, October 24, 2013

Days of Settling: Day 24

I'm not sure that putting the date in the title is still the best idea... Cause I don't always get the pictures up here the day that I work on an area... Oh well... :)

Soo... Tuesday, I got some things hung up in our bedroom! It's feeling a bit more homey in there!

I also did some work in our other bedroom! (I eventually need to get a dresser in there for the baby! Right now all the clean clothes are hanging out in a laundry basket.) I made a path!!! Want to see???

Before: 

After:

Hooray for paths!!!! ;) 

Actually what helped the most is putting our shelves in the closet: 

Now all those random things laying everywhere in that room have a home!! It helps to be able to organize a bit! We should be getting a lot more done this weekend... We have a home study update next week!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are getting things done. Sure wish I was there to help you. Praying all goes well with the home study.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish you were here too!! And the home study went well, thank you! :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!