Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Days of Settling: Update

Thank you all so much for your kind comments!! I'm so excited to be able to share our news with you!! It is wonderful to have the support of so many friends!

While we have been busy with getting ready for baby, part of that getting ready has been to continue to get settled into our little place here. And yes, I have made some progress in that department! 

One of my main areas of focus has been our bedroom. My parents came over for a bit last week and helped hang a few things!

Thanks to them, my curtains are hung as well as my mirror! 

The reality is, I still have a bit of a box issue going on in there, but hopefully we can get those moved to storage soon! (And make room for baby!!) :)

I'm enjoying the curtains! This is the first curtains I've hung in our bedroom since we've been married!! Crazy, huh?? I guess curtains seemed so hard because I wasn't sure what worked. 

I also got my pantry better organized! And I love having this hook for my aprons and my shopping bag storage. 

My dad also helped me hang this picture in our living room: 

And to get the full perspective, allow me to take a few steps back: 

Yipes!!! Ok, maybe that wasn't such a great idea... But, that picture was taken a few days ago and the top of the bar is a little clearer now, thankfully!! 

I've also done some more organizing as well as decorating, but I think I'll save that for next time! ;) A big thank you to my parents for their help!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, look at you go! Y'all are doing great - it's looking so nice! I really like your curtains =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I loved the price! And I am really enjoying them! :)

      Delete
  2. Moving is such a lot of work! I know it would take me so long to resettle if we were to move! For one thing, we have that full basement that keeps getting fuller of stuff. ;-)

    Good job on the settling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!