Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Tea Party

We had a wonderful time at our Pumpkin Tea Party! :) It was a lot of work, but worth it. All the food was so yummy and we had a very fun time. You saw the invitations here and here. It was so much fun to plan! Maybe after seeing my pictures, you will want to host your own Fall Tea party! :)

Here is the table:

(Oh, and thanks, Angie, for taking some of the pictures!)

The girls even had a table with "kid safe" candle!





Mommy and her Girls!


At the tables...




Instead of playing "shower" games, we decorated pumpkins!
I helped Gracey with hers. :)




Silly Little Girl!! :)


Some finished pumpkins:


The girls got presents too!


Mom and Angie designed and sewed these burp rags - too cute!
(Love Regina's expression!) :)


Opening the gift from me:
(Note- Cherries!) :)


I hope you enjoyed our tea party! Let me know if you decide to host one! :) If you didn't get enough pictures, click here to view the whole online album.

Well, hopefully my internet will stay on for a while, and I can catch up with visiting your blogs. It is aggravating, but also a little break. :) Maybe I get more done with it off... but I miss all my friends! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

Blessings!

6 comments:

  1. Oh it looks like such a fun tea party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The table looks so pretty! I love the white with the contrasting pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time. Maybe I will have to host a tea party sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Everything looks absolutely beautiful. I was wondering if you could tell us what your menu was and what kind of tea you had! Thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun! You did everything up so cute. I'm with Amanda, what did you eat? The little pumpkins were so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all for the compliments! I have now posted the menu and a couple more pictures. (I'm sure you haven't seen enough pictures by now, right?) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!