I don't do much scrapbooking. (Although I do enjoy making cards!) This year, Lauren put scrapbooks together for Mark's grandparents with pages from all the grandkids. They turned out really neat! These are the pages I did. Most of my scrapbooking supplies are very dated (Something else to go through!) so I picked up a set of paper and embellishments.
Here's a close-up of one of the layouts:
One of the neat tools I do have is an embosser.
Here are two of the albums being enjoyed by their recipients:
So do you have any Christmas "reveals?" :) We would love to see your projects! The guidelines are here. Link to your individual post, and be sure to leave a comment on other projects. :)
Those pages look great!
ReplyDeleteCute pages, what a great gift. I sure need to get back into scrapbooking, the computer is full of pictures that no one ever sees. My finished object has to do with scrapbooking too.
ReplyDeleteI like em! I like looking at scrapbooking ideas and projects. I am not very good at it myself but I also have not ever really been shown how to do any of it.
ReplyDelete